Boost Your Holiday Sales Using Digital Marketing
Digital advertising notably made its presence last holiday season, so you need to be ready to capitalize again this year.
According to Adobe Analytics, eCommerce saw $126 billion in online sales, representing a 16.5% year-over-year increase during the 2018 holiday season.
There are many avenues you can take depending on the type of business you have. Here are a few pointers on boosting your holiday sales that are sure to cover all avenues.
- Write a blog featuring holiday-themed content
- Be sure to have customer reviews on your website as shoppers look for these before purchasing online
- Retarget website visitors on Facebook who previously visited your site or have added items to their cart
- Make sure your site is secure and your SSL certificate is displayed so shoppers feel safe supplying their payment information online
- Offer promotions on larger purchases to encourage higher spending
- Offer discounts and promotions to those who have followed you throughout the year
- Change your social media profile by adding holiday images and backgrounds
This is a great time to reach an attentive and ready-to-spend audience so don’t miss out on these amazing opportunities as they are time-sensitive.
At RCC Web Media Agency, we also have a lot of other tricks to help you stay on top of your game and get the most ROI. Call us today at 888.565.7102 to get your holiday marketing strategy in place. You can also reach out to us on our contact form.