We are seeking a professional Account Manager to work with our digital advertising clients. This position would establish the goals, plans, objectives and directives of the marketing campaigns executed for our eMarketing clients, with the goal of increasing effectiveness and level of engagement of each plan. Account Manager will provide leadership and direction necessary to meet the divisions productivity and quality objectives and provide accurate and timely reporting to the INET Division Manager.
The Account Manager is delegated the ultimate authority in the company to accomplish the duties and responsibilities of the position including, but not limited to, requesting suitable resources and training elements for the division.
- Required: 2 years’ experience in eMarketing, website design and account management.
- Preferred: 2 years’ experience as a manager.
- Ability to guide, direct, and coordinate personnel.
- Ability to negotiate, make decisions, team building, manage personnel and time management skills.
- Ability to implement company processes and verify the adaptation and execution of these processes for the eMarketing division.
- Ability to utilize company software to determine the effectiveness of the eMarketing programs and adhering to company processes and policies. Word, Excel, Outlook, TigerPaw are a few such programs.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports, legal documents, site data, and industry/trade articles.
- Preferred: Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web CEO, or other SEO, Internet Marketing related areas.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, and members of the business community.
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and trends impacting the business.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
- To meet the eMarketing service needs of the company’s customers.
- To assist in achieving the budgeted productivity and operating income for the eMarketing Division of Romeo Computer Company.
- To assist in providing division strategic planning, training and direction.
- Ensures the proper and complete handling of customer work orders, program elements (time allocations, customer charges, etc) and customer invoices as related to the division.
- Required: High school diploma
- Preferred: College degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Required: Valid state driver’s license