Ready to take complete management and ownership of pay-per-click campaigns? Think you can optimize a campaign to achieve the lowest possible CPA and generate the highest possible ROI?
Come join our growing in house digital marketing team that handles advertising for several companies. We share common ownership, but each business is very different and offers unique challenges -- so you'll get to flex all of your paid search skills!
This is a very hands-on role, with plenty of autonomy.You will work ON LOCATION, out of our second office located in Troy and report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
6 requirements -- YOU MUST HAVE THESE QUALITIES to be considered:
- At least two years of experience managing PPC campaigns -- optimizing keywords, ads, targeting, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience managing campaigns in AdWords (search, display and video) and Bing Ads, as well as experience with AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Yahoo and at least two social networks
- Experience tracking phone calls generated by PPC campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Track record of managing campaigns that have optimized towards ROI -- you must have experience tracking your past campaigns
- Experience managing and optimizing landing pages
Beyond your background, we're looking for someone who is interested in developing their skills and eventually taking on management responsibilities as the company grows. Please keep in mind this position will start as a part time hourly (20-25 per week) and grow into a full time position.
Hourly Wage is between $15-$20 starting depending on experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00-20.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
- Troy, MI
- SEM experience: 2 years