Why RCC? - Our Process
We do not see ourselves as just your digital marketing agency, we have a vested interest in your online success. We treat our clients as partners, your success is our success.
We have cultivated a process, or strategy, that allows us to stay on time, on budget, and provide the best quality services possible:
- Client Analysis/Meeting: We begin our process by understanding who you are as a client. We review your business and goals to ensure we have the right mindset in crafting your digital plan.
- Needs Analysis: We review your presence and conduct a “needs analysis” where we evaluate what you truly need to take your marketing or online presence to the next level and is presented to you.
- Proposal: We establish a defined proposal of what we will be doing each month with your digital marketing strategy.
- RCC Team Strategy Meeting: Our team of experienced professionals will have an internal meeting to review everything thus far and initiate a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for your business.
- Project Kickoff: A dedicated and experienced Account Manager/Project Manager will be immediately assigned to your account the moment the proposal is approved. We will be hosting a project kickoff meeting with you to meet the team, your account manager, and answer any specific questions you have while we obtain more information to use.
- Ongoing Monthly Work (Digital Marketing): The team will breakdown each month reviewing the needs for the account and adjust accordingly. Among this time they will use to strategize new avenues we can take to improve. There is a constant push for improving and getting our partners (you) to the next level.
- Phased Development (Websites): The team will begin building your website through our phased processes (8 total) that have customer benchmarks and touchpoints throughout. These phased processes cover design, infrastructure, development, quality control, and search engine optimization (marketing efforts).
- Routine Checkpoints & Reporting: There is typically something happening with your account at a minimum every other day, sometimes nearly every day. The Account Manager/Project Manager will be in consistent communication with you to review and issues or milestones that have been hit. They will also conduct a monthly meeting to review the data they’ve analyzed and review strategy for the following month.
- Project Completion/Launch (Websites): Once the phased development stages have been completed a launch will be scheduled for the best time for the customer and RCC.