We have an SEO position available for the right person at our location in Troy, MI. This position will provide the opportunity to work closely with our Digital Marketing Team, Website Development Team, and Customer Service Team to create and execute innovative online marketing solutions.
RCC Web Media Agency specializes in advanced Digital Marketing programs for many business sectors. Are you a results oriented, flexible and organized individual who interacts well with others? Do you enjoy freedom and autonomy in achieving goals for multiple clients within a fast paced and challenging environment.
Desired Requirements - Please read carefully:
- Committed to excellence. Bringing your A-Game every day!
- Minimum Two (2) years of dedicated SEO and digital strategy experience.
- Technical understanding of SEO best practices, internet technologies, and analytics.
- Experience working with web SEO analytic applications and/or analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEMRush, WebCEO, SpyFu, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Love seeing results from your efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Communications, Digital Media, Business, Computer Science, Marketing, or English.
- LOCAL Position at our Troy, MI office. - No Freelance or Offsite individuals will be considered at this time. We are expanding our Team and need this person to be working at our location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute best practices for organic SEO related to many varied clients and plan sizes. Help our clients achieve their goals, set new ones, and build their business in the digital space.
- Define customized SEO and coordinated social strategies to meet our clients’ unique needs.
- Analyze lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site reporting to identify opportunities for improved rank, position and site optimization. Communicate these recommendations to the Account Managers as necessary in order to achieve the client’s goals.
- Create and review detailed campaign performance data and produce strategic roadmaps.
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and paid search.
What RCC Web Media Agency Offers:
- A fun and customer-oriented working environment with multiple areas for growth.
- Access to many industry leading tools and resources.
- Opportunity to work with a team of bright and talented individuals.
- Compensation – Varies with experience and talent. $30,000 - $45,000
- PTO, Holidays and Vacation Pay
- Please provide resume and references as part of your initial response.
- Survey – We will send you a link to take an AcuMax Survey. This Survey takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO First Page Placement: 2 years